Electrical Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
Full Time, 8am- 5pm
18th Dec 2018
Proactive Personnel is currently recruiting for an experience EIC engineer for our client based in Burntwood.
The Job Role:
Due to expansion our client, a fast growing, forward thinking client is recruiting for an experienced EIC Engineer to join their growing team.
Experience and Requirements:
EIC (Electrical Instrumentation & Control) technician/engineer able to undertake any (all) of the following:
- Produce electrical consumer/load schedules via Microsoft office or similar
- Produce single line diagrams via CAD or similar
- Produce cable & termination schedules via Microsoft office and CAD or similar
- Produce containment schedules and layouts via Microsoft office and CAD or similar
- Produce specification details for installation sub-contractors via Microsoft office or similar
- Experienced in PLC hardware architecture, connectivity to peripheral equipment and general installation
- Experienced in PLC software/programming languages to follow ladder logic control, interrogate PLC
- programme strings, add or modify existing programme strings and to update or change data register values. This doesn't include the design of any of these but that would be a bonus.
- Similar experience to the above for HMI and SCADA systems
- Experienced in heating control, three term PID control and similar
- Experienced in motor control, VSD's and similar
- Experienced in industrial type electrical installations for special purpose machinery or similar, not retail, not domestic
- Expected to be hands on as well as capable of carrying out the office based duties
Apply Now >