Trainee Sewing Machinist
Temp - Perm
Full Time, Various
Manufacturing & FMCG
28th Nov 2018
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Sewing Machinist to join our clients team in Wrexham producing commercial and construction seating.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in learning new skills, and have a keen eye for detail. Also possessing a positive attitude, learning new skills whilst being able to take on feedback to improve performance and enable improvement.
The Job Role:
- The role involves training on the embroidery machine used for producing customer logos
- Marking up sewing lines onto different fabrics, assisting with cutting table operations and general duties within the sewing department
- Whilst this role starts with the duties above, the successful candidate will also spend time training on the industrial sewing machines
Experience / Requirements:
- Passion in the sewing industry is an advantage
- Driving licence and own transport is desirable but not essential
Apply Now >