Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£15 per hour
Full Time, Nights, 10-6, Sunday – Friday
11th Dec 2018
Are you an experienced multi skilled maintenance Engineer looking to work on industrial machines within a high volume and professional manufacturing company? This role will suit electricians who prefer both electrical & mechanical work. Our client is offering competitive pay and benefits for this long term maintenance engineer contract role and are keen to meet multi skilled maintenance engineers with a diligent approach.
The Job Role:
- General maintenance engineering work while also supporting mechanical fitters
- Mechanical fitting of bearing and gearboxes
- Brake down and reactive maintenance engineer work.
- Basic Electrical installation as required
- Electrical fault finding and fitting to include rewiring and replacing switches and controls as well as mechanical repairs.
- Working on robust and fast moving machines with emphasis on reducing down time, attending breakdowns and carrying out general maintenance.
Experience / Requirements:
- C&G or NVQ Level 3 electrical installations or 17th Edition
- Served electrical apprenticeship is advantageous
- Industrial and machine maintenance engineering - essential
- You MUST be able to work safely and isolate power safely
- Able to read pneumatics engineering drawings
- To be able to complete a wide range of electrical work.
- An hourly rate of £15 per hour
- 12 week Temp- perm contract
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >