Temp - Perm
Full Time, 40
14th Jan 2019
Proactive Personnel Limited is working with a well established client who are looking to offer an amazing opportunity to bring in an experienced HGV Technician
The Job Role:
- To maintain and service the companies Fleet of Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Trailers whilst dealing with all contracted work vehicles to VOSA standards
- Liaise with the Service and Parts teams for updates and availability
- Health and safety of the workshop and staff
- Safety inspections and preparation of vehicle for MOT
- Attending vehicle breakdowns and callouts on behalf of the client when required
Experience / Requirements:
- The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience of service and repair work and maintenance on Heavy Goods and Commercial Vehicles (minimum 5 years post apprenticeship)
- A Heavy Goods Driving licence would be preferred.
- Essential that candidates applying for the role have minimum City & Guilds Level 3/NVQ Level Three Qualification (PLEASE NOTE – Applicants without this will not be considered for selection)
Please apply now!
Apply Now >