Stoke on Trent
Temp - Perm
£9.00 - £18.00
Full Time, Various
Transport & Haulage
7th Dec 2018
Proactive Personnel Ltd have a number of opportunities for Class 1 and Class 2 Drivers in the Stoke on Trent / Newcastle area.
Immediate starts are available.
- Possession of LGV Class 1 or Class 2 License
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Conscientious and reliable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Knowledge of Road Transport Directive and current drivers' hours
Type of Work:
- Wagon and Drag
- Trunking Work
- NDC work
- With handball / Without Handball
- We have days, nights and weekends available.
- YOU chose the shifts you WANT to work!
- Start times vary: Days - 03:00 - 09:00, Nights - Midday - 21:00.
- Adhere to signing in / out procedures
- Adhere to company rules and procedures, including all aspects of health, safety and hygiene.
- Maintain a high standard of behaviour and appearance.
- Effectively manage own working time.
- Adhere to tachograph rules and regulations.
- Ensure daily vehicle checks
- Responsible for unit and trailer, including temperature checks
- Ensure proof of deliveries are signed and returned.
Rates of Pay:
- We welcome PAYE, Umbrella and Self-employed drivers.
- Pay rates vary dependent on time of day and shift.
- Range from £9.00 - £17.00 per hour
- Overtime is payable.
We have immediate opportunities available.
||Matt Crossfield (Stoke)
Apply Now >