Temp - Perm
Full Time, 8am-4:30pm (Mon-Thurs) and 8am-3:30pm (Fri)
Manufacturing & FMCG
11th Dec 2018
Are you a skilled Pipe Welder / Fabricator looking to work on specialist projects within a unique and professional company? Our client has been operating in the sheet metal industry for a number of years and has become a well established manufacturer.
This is an ongoing temp-perm role with an hourly rate of £10.50-£11, depending on experience. Working days are Monday to Friday (8am-4:30pm), but with a 3:30pm finish on a Friday.
The Job Role:
- High gauge pipe welding (MMA)
- MIG Welding on mild steel working up to 2m diameter pipes.
- Pattern developments working from any angle
- Reading from engineering drawings
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Working productively and as part of a team
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST be a skilled Pipe Welder with the ability to MIG weld (MMA)
- You will take pride in your work and ensure that each product meets standards
- A minimum of 3 years' experience
- The ability to work to deadlines in a team environment is essential
Apply Now >