Temp - Perm
£11.50 - £16.00 P/h
Full Time, 40
Manufacturing & FMCG
14th Jan 2019
Proactive Personnel Ltd is proud to be working with our client, a well established organisation and assisting them with their search for a Welder based in Leicester.
The Job Role:
Our client is a well established organisation that is looking for highly skilled Welders to deal with a recent expansion in the business that can not only strengthen their team but who can also develop and grow the business further.
- MIG Welder
- Working off engineering & fabrication drawings
- Previous experience of high quality welding on Tanks
- You will required to work on your own initiative
- Produce accurate work and examine work pieces for defects
- Operate safety equipment and use safe working habits at all times
- Proven experience in welding MIG
Experience / Requirements:
It is essential that candidates applying for the role have previous experience within the Welding industry.
The successful candidate will
- Have in-depth knowledge and experience Welding and being able to read engineering drawings
- Relevant welding qualifications essential
- Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks
- Preferably 3 years experience in light gauge welding
- Good use of initiative
- Effective team worker
- Good prioritisation skills
- Ability to work independently unsupervised
- Full understanding of health and safety and safe work behaviours
- Provide own tools / Welding mask
Our client is offering a very competitive salary plus fantastic company benefits.
Please apply now!
Apply Now >