£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Full Time, Days
Manufacturing & FMCG
4th Dec 2018
Quality Engineer required for a progressive and successful production company in The Midlands. Excellent earning potential, bonuses and benefits are available within this company who are experiencing rapid growth. Reporting into the Quality Manager, this is a great opportunity to join an established team of Quality professionals in their continued project work.
The Job Role:
As Quality Engineer, your role will entail:
- Provide Quality Assurance technical expertise in support of the mould shop. Identify issues and analyse the cost of poor quality.
- Continually seek to improve processes and manufacturing efficiencies in the mould shop.
- Analyse manufacturing data to prioritise project work.
- Liaise with the Continual Improvement team, regarding new processes and projects.
- Liaise with Manufacturing Engineering department when required to implement process and equipment changes.
- Communicate improvement activity results - company wide.
- Maintain procedures for documentation of all products.
- Conduct Company training when required.
- Provide data and report quality performance when required.
- Ensure thorough investigation and execution of corrective and preventive actions associated with internal process, vendor, and audit findings.
- Support product transfers and new product introductions.
- Perform internal audits of the Quality System, and support external audits of the Quality System
- Provide assistance as needed to all departments of the company.
- Adhere to all quality and safety standards within the department.
- Adhere to all company policies and operational procedures.
Experience / Requirements:
- Knowledge of the automotive industry essential
- Continual Improvement and Mechanical engineering background
- Knowledge of ISO:9001
- Creative problem solving
- Strong business correspondence skills
- Independent, dependable, resourceful and self motivated
- Previous experience of a mould shop environment essential
- Engineering degree preferred
- Experience with quality control or engineering
- Comfortable with technology (computers, software, plastic, RP technologies, tooling etc.)
- Mathematical aptitude
- Salary – Up to £35,000
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays (Rising yearly)
- Company Pension Scheme
- On site facilities
If you are currently a Quality Engineer and have experience within the Automotive sector, then please apply today!
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >