Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£28,000 per annum
Full Time, Days
4th Dec 2018
Are you a Mechanically Maintenance Engineer looking for a busy, varied and challenging Maintenance role? Opportunity to join a welcoming and supportive maintenance team, who work together as a tight-knit group. Competitive employee benefits, favourable shift pattern and very competitive salary at £28,000. If you have proven Mechanical Maintenance experience in a high speed production/manufacturing environment, this role could be for you!
The Job Role:
- Provide engineering support and information for the Engineer’s and Operations Manager to support machinery breakdown repairs, maintenance and development of the manufacturing operations and business needs.
- To assess, repair, maintain and develop machinery and equipment. Researching and data collecting as applicable.
- Assess project requirements. Drive forward projects through to completion. Producing relevant reports to applicable team, presenting solutions and project work in structured format.
- To provide manufacturing support relating to plant/process efficiency, safety, and product quality as directed by the Operations Manager.
- To ensure engineering workshop procedures and equipment are developed and maintained in a satisfactory condition; that related environment, health and safety issues, standards and policies are maintained and adhered to.
- To assist in the training of new apprentices ensuring they are able to fulfil their potential.
- Any other existing or new tasks needed to meet the business operations requirements / objectives that are in keeping with post-holder’s skills and training, primarily in an engineering capacity.
- Compliance with the Company’s policies, procedures, works instructions and safe systems of work are mandatory.
- Liaising with suppliers, achieving optimum solutions.
- Measuring performance of mechanical components, devices and process supporting functions.
- Provide reports to applicable stakeholders across full scope of the business.
Experience / Requirements:
- Experience of working with Eurotherm and Uni Drives
- Time served Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- 17th Edition Electrical Installation beneficial
- BTEC or above in Mechanical/ Engineering
- City & Guilds in Mechanical Engineering
- Being Multi-skilled in both Mechanical/Electrical disciplines desirable
- Ability to fault find on hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to use workshop machinery, i.e. lathes, jigs, milling machines
- Self-motivated, solutions led, methodical, team player
- A salary of £28,000
- Favourable shift pattern
- 25 Days holiday provision + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >