Electrical/ Mechanical Fitter
£19,500-22,500 (OT £3-6,000)
Full Time, Hours: 8.45 – 5pm
Manufacturing & FMCG
10th Dec 2018
Bright and energetic Electrical and Mechanical Fitters for an advanced manufacturing system builder offering excellent earning potential. Proven electrical/mechanical ability coupled with a professional customer focused attitude are required for this role which will offer training and excellent progression prospects.
Working as part of a large dedicated team, building Electrical/Mechanical systems and equipment from detailed engineering technical drawings
The Job Role:
- Construction of Electrical/Mechanical systems and equipment to concise engineering drawings and production timescales
- Fault-finding and diagnostics of electrical/Mechanical equipment
- Installation of systems and equipment at customer locations
- To adhere to the company policies and procedures
- 3 years of Electrical/Mechanical assembly experience
- Fault-finding and diagnostics of Electrical/Mechanical equipment on individual and team projects
- Have sound knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- HNC qualified in a mechanical / electrical discipline - Advantageous
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations – Desirable
- C&G or NVQ level 3 in mechanical or electrical discipline
- Self motivated and able to use initiative in prioritising tasks.
- Keen to accept responsibility and accountability.
- Professional manner, able to represent the company to a high standard.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to travel worldwide
- Self-driven for progressive and continued learning and development
- Full driving licence.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >