Food and Beverage Manager
Up to £25,000 per annum
Full Time, 40 hours, 5 days out of 7
Catering & Hospitality
11th Dec 2018
Are you a Food & Beverage Manager looking for your next challenge?
Our client, a well known hotel group in Telford are currently seeking an experienced Food and Beverage Manager to join their successful team. Competitive salary and career progression is available alongside a great benefits package, including anniversary bonuses and much more!
This position would suit an existing Food & Beverage Manager who is looking to develop their career with an expanding employer.
The Job Role:
As a Food & Beverage Manager, your duties will include:
- Ensuring efficient running of entire Food and Beverage department
- Attend all meetings to ensure department is being ran effectively
- Ensure all staff are fully briefed ahead of service
- Responsible for Food & Beverage staff training and ensuring all standards are being adhered to
- Responsible for all staff, offering guidance and assistance when needed
- Oversee new staff inductions and monitor staff appraisals
- Being financially aware and controlling all stocks in line with budget costs
- Carrying out monthly Health, Safety and Hygiene audits
Experience / Requirements:
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Previous cash and stock handling
- Previous experience within a fast paced, hotel environment
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Personal License – desirable
- Must have experience with P&L/ Cost Control
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Free use of facilities within the group
- Anniversary bonuses
- Good holiday package, rising yearly
If you are currently a Food and Beverage Manager, and are looking for your next role, please apply today!
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >