Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£35-£37,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent Nights - 10pm-6am, Sun - Fri
Manufacturing & FMCG
11th Jan 2019
Excellent opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer with proven control and automation fault finding ability, to carry out preventative and reactive maintenance on PLC controlled production machinery. Our client values it’s employees above all else and offer an accommodating and inclusive working environment as well as excellent opportunities to boost an already competitive salary with regular overtime paid at top rates as well as scope to develop technically and professionally with a rapidly growing site.
Joining an experienced team of Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Engineers on the company’s permanent Night Shift. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be given the motivation and resources to carry out maintenance on the company’s growing number of machines and systems.
The Job Role:
- Fault finding electrically and servicing mechanical systems on conversion machinery
- Working extensively with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Fault finding in Siemens S7 controls
- Working to PPM schedules
- Record work, faults, breakdowns within the engineering maintenance system
- Quick response to breakdowns
- New Installations & modifications to existing equipment
Experience / Requirements:
- Ideally Level 2 C&G Electrical Installation or 17th Edition
- Mechanical NVQ or C&G is advantageous
- Mechanical or Electrical apprenticeship served is advantageous
- Proven multi-skilled engineering background within high volume Siemens S7 PLC controlled production / manufacturing or FMCG environment is essential
Shift - Permanent Nights - 10pm-6am - Sun-Friday
- Excellent opportunity for an existing Electrical Maintenance Engineer or Technician seeking the next move.
- Competitive salary and benefits with career progression available and lots of overtime paid at top rates for engineers who are looking to boost their earnings!
For an informal chat or more information call Robin @ Proactive Personnel today or hit the apply button to submit CV.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >