Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 per annum
Full Time, Double Days, Monday to Friday
Manufacturing & FMCG
10th Dec 2018
Competitive salary and favourable shift available for an Electrical Engineer with no night shift or weekend working!!
Forward-thinking electrically biased Maintenance Engineers required for a multi-skilled maintenance role at a large and reputable Telford based FMCG company offering competitive salary and overall earning potential. You will be joining a diverse team of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers from various sectors to include food, CNC, automotive and extrusion.
Provide electrical breakdown cover on automated fast moving production machines as well as the service and repair of various material handling equipment in line with FMCG policies and safe working procedures, demonstrating strong hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical fault finding skills to effectively deal with breakdowns to reduce disruption to production.
The Job Role:
- Continuous improvement of Electrical equipment, reliability and performance
- Day-to-day attention to Electrical breakdowns and changeovers to include some tool fitting
- Finding the root cause of any production problems and finding ways to prevent the problems happening again
- Electrical fault-finding, re-wiring and panel inspection
- Safe installation of machinery and control panels
- Installation and service of material handling, machining and process equipment
Experience / Requirements:
- Experience within a manufacturing or production industry environment is essential
- Electrical ability essential, additional mechanical also required
- Formal qualifications to NVQ, C&G or ONC in electrical discipline
- Time served engineering apprenticeship advantageous
- This is a full time position with a company offering long term employment prospects with overtime available to boost Annual earnings to over £35K
- EXCELLENT employment benefits to include competitive holiday entitlement, sick pay and contributory pension.
My client is keen to meet good electrically qualified multi-skilled engineers. Flexible interview slots available! If you think this is the role for you please apply straight away! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Robin at Proactive.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >