£25,000 per annum
Full Time, 4 on 4 off
Manufacturing & FMCG
10th Dec 2018
Are you an experienced Production Operative within a food environment? Would you like to develop your career within a thriving Food Production company? We have a number of Production roles available working 4 on 4 off (2 days and 2 nights).Offering a salary of £25,000. If you are keen to start a new role ASAP please apply now!
The Job Role:
- Duties vary from role to role but will include:
- Ensuring daily production targets (efficiency and yield) are achieved
- Promote and health, safety and quality focused culture
- Ensure all policies are adhered to, including food hygiene, health and safety, laws and regulations.
- Ensure all finished products meet customer specifications
- Maintain audit ready food safety and due diligence records
- Promote a quality focused ‘clean as you go’ policy
- Deputise for the line leader when required
- Undertake training in accordance with the plan
- Ensuring all daily checks and documentation are completed
Experience / Requirements:
- A MINIMUM of 2 years production experience within operations or production
- Basic Food Safety & HACCP (Hazard analysis and critical control points)
- Allergen awareness and control points
- Basic knowledge of CIP (clean in place) systems
- A good knowledge and understanding of quality systems and safety procedures
- Results orientated and highly motivated
- High work standards and attention to detail
- YOUR OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL DUE TO THE LOCATION OF THE BUSINESS
- An annual salary of £25,000
- Permanent contracts available.
- The opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding company.
- Personal development schemes and management training
- Working within a supportive and friendly team.
- Free parking and onsite facilities.
- Opportunities for overtime available
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >