£18,000 per annum
Full Time, 4 on 4 off
Manufacturing & FMCG
10th Dec 2018
Are you an experienced and diligent hygiene operative? Would you like to develop your career within a thriving Food Production company? We have a number of Hygiene roles available working 4 on 4 off (2 days and 2 nights).Offering a salary of £18,000. If you are keen to start a new role ASAP please apply now!
The Job Role:
- Duties vary from role to role but will include:
- Completion of health and safety documentation
- Ensuring the correct chemicals are being used for each task
- Maintain company and statutory hygiene standards throughout designated areas
- Promote a quality focused ‘clean as you go’ policy
- Lead and support improvement facilities with your team on areas in line with your job scope
- Required to attend all training for the role
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous production experience within operations or production
- Basic Food Safety & HACCP (Hazard analysis and critical control points)
- Allergen awareness and control points
- Basic knowledge of CIP (clean in place) systems
- High work standards and attention to detail
- YOUR OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL DUE TO THE LOCATION OF THE BUSINESS
- An annual salary of £18,000
- Permanent contracts available.
- The opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding company.
- Personal development schemes and management training
- Working within a supportive and friendly team.
- Free parking and onsite facilities.
- Opportunities for overtime available
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >