£28,000 per annum
Full Time, Days
Manufacturing & FMCG
19th Dec 2018
Excellent opportunity for a Packaging Analyst to join a highly reputable, high volume manufacturing company who are market leaders in terms of quality and innovation. If you are currently working in a supplier development role in an FMCG or high volume environment and are looking for a new challenge, then we are keen to see your CV! A challenging and highly rewarding role with excellent company benefits and top end salary for the area!
The Job Role:
Pivotal role within the supply chain department reporting directly to the Supplier Logistics Manager, this role is concerned with ensuring all packaging is maintained in line with the manufacturing schedules.
- Supplier Development
- Stock Takes as and when required
- Ensure packaging meets load guidelines
- Work closely with packaging suppliers to ensure budget control
- Monitor and update working procedures
- Promote health and safety awareness within the team
- Map the flow of materials and packaging to ensure efficient production
Experience / Requirements:
- MUST have previous experience within a high volume manufacturing environment
- Degree qualified is desirable
- Able to read basic component drawings
- Understanding of production processes
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to travel within the UK and globally as and when required
- Competitive salary and holiday provision
- Very competitive contributory pension and Life Cover if enrolled
- Other employment benefits to include active training to continually develop individuals to achieve their professional and remuneration goals!
If you are currently working within Supply Chain and have experience with packaging, then please apply today!
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >