Junior Procurement Officer
Temp - Perm
£11+ per hour
Full Time, 39 Hours Per Week
Manufacturing & FMCG
26th Nov 2018
Are you a confident, friendly and dedicated Procurement Officer seeking a new role within a busy and fast paced environment? Our client is seeking experienced Procurement Officer to join their growing team on temporary to permanent contract working 39 hours per week, paying £11.00+ per hour. If this sounds like you then apply now for an immediate interview!!
The Job Role:
- This is an all-round Procurement Officer role.
- Planning and purchase order creation.
- Support the planning and execution of all interactions with suppliers.
- Use and maintain MRP data as the primary planning system tool.
- Help undertake full audit responsibilities.
- Examine performance requirements, delivery schedules and estimate cost of materials.
- Expedite and reschedule open purchase orders to suit production planning requirements.
- Prepare bids, process specifications, test and progress reports.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience within similar Procurement role is ESSENTIAL.
- You MUST be CIPS qualified or at least be studying towards the qualification.
- You will be able to multi task and work in a fast paced and busy role.
- Excellent PC skills required.
- You will be hard working with a loyal work history.
- An hourly rate of £11.00+ per hour
- Temporary contract to permanent contract.
- 8:30am – 5pm – Monday – Thursday and Friday – 8:30am – 4pm = 39 hours per week.
- Other company benefits.
- Free parking and onsite facilities.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >