Design Engineer- Control Systems
£38 - £43,000 per annum DOE
Full Time, 08:45 - 17:00, Monday to Friday
Manufacturing & FMCG
10th Dec 2018
Energetic Design Team Leader/Supervisor with Control Systems experience, required for a static role to work with an advanced manufacturing system builder offering excellent earning potential. Proven design capabilities and team leader experience with 2D and 3D CAD, coupled with a professional customer focused attitude are required for this role which will offer training and excellent progression prospects.
Working alongside the international sales team and engineering department to lead a team of Systems Design Engineers in the preparation of specific system design layouts and equipment performance data for automated systems.
The Job Role:
- Concept design of ceramic shell manufacturing systems for Aerospace, Medical and Commercial industries to match client requirements.
- Supervision of System Design Team
- Personnel Management
- Technical / Design approvals
- Team continual development
- Preparation of technical 2D and 3D automated systems and equipment conceptual designs.
- Preparation of data to support system designs.
- Liaison between Engineering and Sales departments
- Involvement in on-site customer visits and pre sales project reviews.
- Support for marketing activities and Technical conferences / papers.
- Adherence to company policy and procedures.
- Flexible manner to adopt new challenges and input from peers and colleagues.
- Self-driven for progressive and continued learning and development.
- Keen to accept responsibility and accountability.
- Diligent and committed to achieving project and company goals.
- Mathematical, enquiring approach to design
- Self-disciplined approach to achieving objectives.
- Technical understanding and approach to designing.
- Proven technical problem solving skills, both as part of a team and individually.
- A strong technical knowledge and understanding.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D and Solid Works
- Strong communication skills.
Our client is eager to interview suitable candidates immediately. To apply for this position please contact Robin Hartley.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >