£45,000 per annum
Full Time, 9am-5pm
Accounts & Finance
28th Nov 2018
Would you like to work for a prestigious, well-established and rapidly expanding accounting firm as a senior accountant / Client manager?
Are you experienced within a practice environment?
Do you work with a meticulous attention to detail whilst keeping to strict deadlines and targets?
If so, then we want to hear from you!
The Job Role:
- Working as a Senior Account / Client Manager for a busy accountancy practice.
- Accurate delivery of the accounting, audit and tax services.
- Managing and meeting with clients regularly building excellent relationships.
- Ensuring all client files are up to date and maintained to a high standard.
- Ensure chargeable hours target is met.
- Keep clients informed of any legislative changes which will impact their business.
- Become the clients first point of contact whether by letter, email or phone.
- Managing trainees and semi senior accountants, providing regular coaching, mentoring and training.
- Proactively manage billing and invoicing including monthly review of WIP, chasing outstanding debt in conjunction with Admin Department.
- Prepare quotations for new business opportunities
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST have previous experience within a similar Senior Accountant / Client Manager role – a minimum of 4 – 5 years.
- You MUST be MAAT,FMAAT, ACCA,ICAEW qualified.
- Practice experience is essential.
- You will be highly organised, able to multi task and manage your time effectively.
- You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to liaise with clients and colleagues of all levels.
- An annual salary up to £45,000 per annum
- Commission structure.
- Excellent company benefits.
- Funded training sources and professional development.
- 28 days holiday increasing with time served.
- Free parking and onsite facilities.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >