Accounts Senior- Practice
£24,00 per annum
Full Time, 9am-5pm
Accounts & Finance
28th Nov 2018
Are you an AAT or ACCA qualified accountant looking for your next step into a well-established and prestigious practice? If so, this is the role for you!
You will be working for one of the most professional accountancy practices in the Shropshire area, in return for your skills and experience they are offering an annual salary up to £24k per annum, excellent company benefits and funded training/Professional development.
The Job Role:
- You will be preparing accounts in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- Drafting complete, accurate accounts (utilising software’s such as Sage).
- You will be drafting tax computations ensuring the correct capital allowances are claimed and private expenses are disallowed.
- Completing VAT returns when requested.
- You will endure all client affairs are handled effectively.
- You should be able to resolve any queries and to communicate and receive information effectively.
- You must be able to work to the job budget on all work which you are responsible.
- You will ensure all housekeeping and safety procedures within your area is adhered too and that client confidentiality is maintained.
Experience / Requirements:
- You must have previous experience as an accountant in practice.
- You will be AAT, MAAT, FMAAT or ACCA Qualified.
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with clients at all levels.
- You will be highly organized with the ability to manage your own time effectively.
- Annual salary up to 24k per annum.
- 28 days holiday rising with time served.
- Funded training & professional development.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Excellent career prospects.
- Free car parking.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >