Customer Service Administrator – Afternoon Shift
Temp - Perm
£8.50- £9.50 per hour
Full Time, 37.5 Hours Per Week
Manufacturing & FMCG
30th Nov 2018
Are you an experienced Customer Service Administrator seeking a challenging role within a busy transport office? Our client is currently recruiting for a temp to perm member of staff to work on their 12noon – 8pm shift with a pay rate of between £8.50 - £9.50 per hour. This would suit someone who is tenacious, confident and can work on their own initiative. If this sounds like you then please apply now!
The Job Role:
- This is an all-round Customer service role.
- Speaking to customers and clients.
- Chase any missing / outstanding orders.
- Deal with any order queries - duplicated, cancellations etc.
- Debriefing drivers when they come back from their run.
- Dealing with collections and returns.
- Adhoc duties as and when required.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous Customer Service Experience is ESSENTIAL.
- Previous Transport experience is desirable but not essential.
- You must be able to work on your own initiative and work within a stand-alone role.
- You will be hard working, dedicated, able to work on your own initiate and be able to multi task.
- You MUST an excellent telephone manner and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- You must be able to work within a busy and challenging environment.
- An hourly rate of between £8.50 - £9.50 per hour.
- A temporary to permanent position.
- Hours of work are 12 noon – 8pm.
- Free onsite parking and facilities.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >