Temp - Perm
£10.25 per hour
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Manufacturing & FMCG
4th Dec 2018
Do you want a busy role working within a friendly and supportive team? If you have Transport or Logistics Administration experience we want to hear from you! Our client is seeking a bubbly, confident and genuine individual to join their close knit team on a temp to perm basis paying £10.25 per hour. If this sounds like you then please apply now!
The Job Role:
- This is an all-round Administration role.
- Adding raw material and packaging receipts on to SAP.
- Prepare daily works orders for all production sites.
- High volume of data entry.
- Completing stock transfers.
- POD chasing and checking.
- Raise delivery notes.
- Raising sales orders and updating distributors.
- Adhoc duties as and when required
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous administration experience is ESSENTIAL.
- Previous experience within a transport / logistics administration role would be desirable but not essential.
- You will be a team player, extremely organised and able to work in a busy environment.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy due to this role having a high volume of Data Entry.
- You will have excellent PC Skills.
- An hourly rate of £10.25 per hour
- A temporary to permanent contract.
- Hours of work :- 9am – 5:30pm
- Free onsite parking and facilities.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >