Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
£34,000 - £35,000 per annum
Full Time, Rotating 12 hour shifts
4th Dec 2018
Electrical Maintenance opportunity at a large and reputable employer, joining their welcoming and supportive maintenance team, who work together to maintain a wide range of automated plant machinery. Competitive employee benefits and overall package to include salary of over £34K, contributory pension and plenty of holiday. If you have proven Electrical Maintenance in a heavy production/manufacturing environment with a good understanding of industrial automation and 3 phase systems my client will be keen to see your CV.
Benefits of the Role
- Regular overtime to cover holiday paid at very good rates to include double time on Saturdays with additional pay available for Bank holiday working if your normal shift falls on a Bank Holiday.
- Working within a dedicated electrical dept offering access to external training courses and further education.
- Excellent Opportunity for Electrically biased engineers to develop strong Industrial Electrical knowledge and ability.
- Working with a committed employer investing in their plant and work force to increase engineer head count on shift.
- Compulsory and regular pay and condition reviews with annual pay rises year on year as well as Annual bonus paid to all staff.
Shifts – Rotating 12 Hours
The Job Role:
- Support machinery breakdown repairs, electrical maintenance and development of the manufacturing operations and business needs.
- Carry out effective electrical fault finding and rectification on panels, drives, inverters and sensors.
- Effective interrogation of PLC software
- Ensure H&S at all times following method statements for safe working on electrical systems
- To assess, repair, maintain and develop machinery and equipment.
- To provide manufacturing support relating to plant/process efficiency, safety, and product quality
- To ensure engineering workshop procedures and equipment are developed and maintained in a satisfactory condition
- To assist in the training of new electrical apprentices ensuring they are able to fulfil their potential.
- Measuring performance of electrical systems, devices and process supporting functions.
- Experience of working with variable speed drives
Experience / Requirements:
- Electrical Maintenance within automated production experience essential
- C&G or NVQ level 2 minimum with Time served Apprenticeship – Electrical
- Proven Electrical and PLC fault finding ability on DC Motors, Drives and 3 Phase systems
- A salary of £34 – 35,000 + Excellent Overtime Rates
- Very good Holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual Bonus and Pay Increase
If you are a skilled maintenance engineer seeking a role concerned with electrical and PLC systems with a move away from mechanical work with an employer offering technical progression then Apply Today!
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >