Full Time, Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Electronics, Electrical & Mechanical
10th Dec 2018
Due to increased workload, Proactive Personnel are recruiting a Wireman for a client based in Flintshire.
The Job Role:
- The ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge of and compliance with ISO9000 procedures.
- You must be able to read and interpret schematic drawings and cut, strip, bend and form wire cable to connect circuits and sub-assemblies.
- Being able to solder connections and crimp connectors to wire ends and have the confidence to raise any queries with drawings to a senior member of the team for clarification.
- The role is Temporary – Ongoing, however if the right candidate can prove themselves, there is a possibility for a Permanent position.
Experience / Requirements:
- At least 3 years experience
- At least 2 references from a similar professional position
- Punctual and reliable
- Full UK Driving Licence / Own transport
Apply Now >