£40,500 per annum
Full Time, 4 on 4 off
11th Dec 2018
Excellent salary and overall employment benefits working for a reputable FMCG who shut down for Christmas and New Year! Our client is seeking a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to undertake a varied and challenging Maintenance role as part of a supportive maintenance team, who work together as a tight-knit group. Other benefits include full sick pay, and lengthy holiday entitlement as well as a salary of OVER £40,000. If you have proven Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance experience in a high speed production/ FMCG manufacturing environment, this role could be for you!
The Job Role:
- While gaining deeper understanding of equipment, plant and process, must ensure that this knowledge is captured and shared across shift engineers and operators.
- To ensure effective, efficient and timely response to plant breakdowns. Supporting the Engineering Manager in maintaining and improving standards on site, the Shift Engineer will be expected to actively promote safe working practises and ensure equipment is working efficiently and fit for purpose.
- With the first line management team establish clear objectives and priorities to enable manufacturing to meet operational targets.
- Gather and use data to analyse losses on equipment and take steps to reduce it.
- Carry out site maintenance activities and ensure GMP standards are reached.
- Responsible for monitoring, updating and improving the planned maintenance system and ensuring work planned and progressed.
- Updating of plant parameters/set points etc. as per site procedures.
- Ensure that plant and equipment perform to manufacture product efficiently to high quality standards.
Experience / Requirements:
- NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (C&G or ONC or HNC)
- Time served in Mechanical or electrical discipline is preferred
- Must have at least 2 years experience as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Health and Safety Awareness.
- Employees who are willing to undertake training and development to achieve relevant qualification will be considered.
- A salary of £40,500 per annum
- 24 shifts holiday provision
- Contributory pension scheme
- Occupational sick pay (after short qualifying period)
- Christmas Shutdown
- Free parking and onsite facilities.
If you are currently a Mechanically and Electrically skilled Maintenance Engineer and looking for your next challenge then please apply today!
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >