Temp - Perm
£7.38 - £7.83 per hour
Full Time, 08:00am -17:00pm Monday to Friday
13th Dec 2018
Are you looking for long term stable work in Welshpool? Do you enjoy meeting customers and having a varied workload?
Full time stable work is waiting for you in this warehouse position. Our client are looking for a warehouse operative to join a well established warehouse team. Responsible for allocating and preparing customer orders, packing and preparing orders for dispatch.
The Job Role:
- Allocating deliveries and outgoing orders in the warehouse.
- Use of hand held product scanners and warehouse IT systems.
- Manual loading and unloading of racking and vehicles.
- Working with other warehouse operatives to meet output goals.
- Basic paperwork and IT duties.
- Maintaining a tidy and safe environment.
- Direct dealings with commercial and walk in customers.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous work in a similar warehouse role beneficial.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable, punctual, hard working.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Physically fit and capable for manual lifting and carrying.
Apply Now >