Part Time HR Generalist
£30,000 per annum
Part Time, 24 Hours Per Week
Administration & Secretarial
14th Dec 2018
Are you a HR Professional with your CIPD and seeking a part time role within a business where you will have the autonomy to make positive changes? We currently have an excellent opportunity for a growing Shropshire based business, they are seeking a HR Generalist to work 3 days per week and are offering a salary up to £30k per annum pro rata.
The Job Role:
- A full generalist HR role.
- Supporting up to 100 staff.
- Providing support, advice and guidance to management and staff.
- Managing Recruitment, Disciplinaries and Grievances.
- Facilitating Training and Development.
- Creating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Full HR Administration.
Experience / Requirements:
- You MUST have a proven HR background.
- You MUST be CIPD qualified.
- You will be highly organised with the ability to multi task and prioritise workload.
- You will have the ability to create and implement policies and procedures.
- Excellent administration skills required.
- A salary up to £30k per annum pro rata.
- A part time role 3 days per week.
- A permanent position.
- The autonomy to make the role your own.
- Pension and other company benefits.
||Samantha Taylor- Bell
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >