£9 per hour
Part Time, Part Time- 23 Hours Per Week
17th Dec 2018
We are currently recruiting for a friendly and professional optical assistant to join an opticians in the Telford area on a part time permanent basis. If you are personable and efficient and looking for a new role with an immediate start please apply now!
The Job Role:
- This is a part time optical assistant role.
- Dealing with queries and questions both face to face and over the phone.
- Arranging appointments.
- Taking payments and keeping up to date record of all transactions.
- Listing of NHS accounts and submitting completed NHS forms monthly.
- Training in the use of a forcimeter.
- Updating patients in the status of their orders.
- Adhoc duties as and when required.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience within a similar Optical Assistant role is ESSENTIAL.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work on their own initiative.
- Professional and personable attitude is essential.
- Good PC Skills required.
- This is a permanent part time role paying £9.00 per hour.
- Part time hours of work are : Monday morning- 4 hours, Tuesday- 7.5 hours, Thursday- 7.5 hours, alternate Friday and Saturday mornings- 4 hours.
- Free onsite parking
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >