Internal Account Manager
Temp - Perm
£18,000- £21,000 per annum
Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Accounts & Finance
7th Jan 2019
Are you passionate about account management? Do you want to join a company that offers excellent career prospects? Our client is a leading Telford business, they are currently seeking a motivated, driven and experienced Internal Account Manager to join their team. In return they are offering a salary of between £18 – £21k annum. If this sounds like you then please apply now!
The Job Role:
- This is an all-round busy and varied Internal Account Manager role.
- Offering a first class service to both potential and existing customers.
- Making daily calls to customers.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of key accounts.
- Identify and generate new prospects.
- Produce quotations and proposals.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
- Raising tickets and updating customers and colleagues where appropriate.
- Adhoc duties as and when required.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous experience within Account Management is ESSENTIAL.
- You will be highly motivated, driven and keen to exceed targets.
- You must be hard working and dedicated.
- You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to liaise with people at all levels.
- You will have excellent PC skills.
- A salary of £18 - £21k per annum dependent on experience.
- A temp to perm or permanent role.
- Excellent career prospects.
- Free onsite parking.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >