£18,000 per annum
Full Time, 9am - 6pm
Accounts & Finance
7th Jan 2019
Are you an experienced accounts assistant & Duty manager seeking the next step in your career?
We have an excellent opportunity for a committed Account assistant to join a busy events group in Telford. This is a Permanent full time role, 3 days of which will be spent within the accounts department the other 2 will be spent as the Duty manager; in return my client is offering a salary of £18k per annum and excellent career progression.
If you are seeking a new and exciting role within accounts, please apply now.
The Job Role:
- Working 3 days a week completing general book-keeping duties
- Preparing accounts
- Raising invoices & Credit notes
- Purchase & Sales ledger posting
- Debt chasing & Payroll duties
As part of your full time contract, you will also complete 2 days a week as the establishments Duty Manager, This includes;
- Managing staff & ensuring they are all working in line to company procedures
- Handling customer queries and dealing with complaints
- Supporting General Manager in day to day running of the site
- Undertaking HR processes as and when required
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous accounts experience is ESSENTIAL.
- Previous Duty management experience is desirable.
- You will be AAT or suitably qualified by experience.
- You will have excellent PC skills including having knowledge of Sage or similar stock management systems.
- You will be highly organized with excellent attention to detail, and the ability to manage your own work load.
- You will have excellent communication skills and will be able to deal with clients at all levels.
- Annual salary up to £18,000 P/A.
- Anniversary Bonuses
- Free use of company facilities
- Free parking and on site facilities.
||Telford - Head Office
Apply Now >