HGV Class 1 Driver
£28,000 per annum
Full Time, 55 hours per week
Transport & Haulage
8th Jan 2019
Are you an experienced Class 1 HGV Driver?
Are you looking for a new opportunity within the Oswestry area?
Do you want more Driving hours per week, more money per hour or are you just seeking a change within the Haulage Industry?
If you answered yes to the above; APPLY NOW.
New and exciting opportunities have arisen across Shropshire and the surrounding areas and we are looking for professional Class 1 (C+E) HGV Drivers to fill a number of vacant Full Time PERMANENT HGV Driving positions.
The Job Role:
- Monday to Friday (with OPTIONAL weekend shifts available).
- Early start times (Between 0400-0800).
- Refrigerated Distribution across all of the UK with lots of work in Scotland and London areas.
- 2 to 3 Nights Out per week (REQUIRED).
- Minimal handball as vehicle’s are loaded and unloaded by FLT.
- Lots of customer interaction so a smart, professional and personable character is ESSENTIAL.
- Company uniform provided.
- Working for a reputable company who values your profession.
- Excellent holiday structure and bonus scheme.
- Access to the company store with staff discount included.
Experience / Requirements:
- Full CPC.
- Full Drivers licence.
- HGV class 1 – category C+E on the back of your licence.
- No more than 9 Points on your licence.
Apply Now >