Full Time, Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Sales & Marketing
9th Jan 2019
A brand new opportunity has become available for an Account Manager / Course Advisor to join one of the leading course providers for Bookkeeping and Accounts in the UK. The main aspect of the role will be working from a database of leads, making outbound calls to students who have registered an interest online and signing the students up to the best courses for them. This is a new position within the company, where you will have free reign to work on an established database. In return the successful candidate will benefit from a straight permanent role, a detailed training programme and mentoring scheme, plus have the option to enrol on any of their courses at cost price.
THE JOB ROLE
- Manage Inventory to maximise stock availability whilst working within stock allowance targets.
- Continually improve the standard of service provided to every customer.
- Develop supplier relationships to ensure maximum flexibility, co-operation and favour.
- Obtain and communicate any relevant purchasing/market information to the Purchasing Team Manager.
- Maintain purchasing information and data.
- Permanent, Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (35 hours), £17-22K depending on experience
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Have good administration skills.
- Be familiar with inhouse systems.
- Have a pleasant, personable telephone manner.
- Be passionate about learning and continuous professional development.
- Be empathetic and be able to adapt to each students’ needs.
- Demonstrate a consistent level of achievement.
Apply Now >