£10-£12ph + potential bonus
Full Time, 40 per week, Monday-Friday (Saturday morning 1 in 3)
17th Jan 2019
Our client, a long standing and reputable company are currently looking to fill a position within their busy Bodyshop on a Temporary basis to cover Paternity leave.
The Job Role:
- Inspect vehicles prior to Paint Spraying.
- Prepare vehicles for Paint
- Remove any contaminants between coats
- Paint Spraying vehicles
Experience / Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Vehicle Paint sprayer.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build a strong relationship with both other members of staff.
- Systematic, highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
- You will have the ability to work within given timescales
- The right person will be a team player who works well under pressure
Apply Now >