£40 - £45k
Full Time, Monday – Friday 9-5.30
Accounts & Finance
23rd Jan 2019
Our client, a long standing and reputable Car Dealership are currently looking to fill a position within their busy Accounts Department.
The Job Role:
- Producing monthly management accounts for 3 sites
- Monthly Manufacturer Composite submission
- Quarterly VAT return
- Input monthly payroll exceptions
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Quarterly stock check & reconciliation
- Accounts reviews with managers, and assist with forecasting & budgeting- variance analysis
- Supervision of accounts transactional team
- Oversee Debt control
Experience / Requirements:
- The Ideal candidate will have a vast amount of experience in a similar role.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build a strong relationship with other members of staff
- Computer Literate
- Systematic, highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Benefits Include but are not limited to:
- A competitive salary
- A company car
Apply Now >