Are you looking for secure, permanent work? Look no further. We are looking for a number of Welders for a manufacturing facility based in Darwen.
Offering a competitive salary, 33 days holiday per year with overtime and progression opportunities.
The Welder Role
As a Welder you will be welding steel in a variety of thicknesses from 1mm up to 12mm
- MIG welding
- Ability to maintain a high standard of work
- Ability to read and work from engineering drawings and follow them accurately.
- Flexible enough to learn new skills
- Committed to safety, quality, and productivity
- Will need to have a high level of accuracy regarding paperwork
- Flexible enough to perform other tasks, when required
- Adhere to health and safety rules and promote a safe working environment
- Be able to work well within in a team
A good attitude to timekeeping and attendance is essential
Working sociable working hours of 8am-5pm with an early finish on Friday.
Previous experience working within a similar environment and qualifications such as City & Guilds or NVQ level 3 in Welding and Fabrication are beneficial but not essential.
As a Welder you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rate with attendance and performance bonuses
- £14.60 per hour
- Overtime available
- Full Training with room to develop
- 33 days a year holiday
- Bank Holiday & Christmas shutdowns
- Job Security – Permanent positions
If the above ticks all the boxes then immediate starts are available. Click apply and begin your application to begin your new role as a Welder.