Proactive Personnel is proud to be recruiting for a number of HGV Technician to join the Engineering Team based at our client’s site in Glasgow.
UP TO £40,000 pa
12 HOURS, 4 on 4 off
HGV Technician Duties:
- Perform ad-hoc vehicle repairs, investigating and rectifying vehicle defects.
- Ensuring the correct and effective safe use of all tools, plant, and other equipment
- Completion of signed service and inspection records
- Completion of defect reports and associated paperwork to comply with legal requirements.
- Prepare vehicles and trailers for MOT testing
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards carrying out any other duty deemed reasonable by Management
HGV Technician Requirements
- Minimum of City & Guilds Level 2 in HGV Repair & Maintenance or time-served
- Knowledge of the use and operation of all automotive equipment and testing/troubleshooting equipment
- Previous experience within a similar role is a must have.