Our well established client is currently looking for Production Operatives to work in a busy environment. Their work site is based in Kirby.
Your primary responsibilities as a Production Operative will be to work in the production process.
Salary: £9.80/h – £11.09/h
Key responsibilities (Production Operatives)
- Following shift supervisor’s instructions
- Working on production line
- Keeping work area tidy and clean at all times
- Respect and follow Health and Safety regulations
You’ll be successful in this Production Operative role if you:
- Are a team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Can work efficiently under pressure
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Free on site parking
- Online Payslip
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.