Position: QC Senior Analyst
Reports to: Quality Manager
Proactive Personnel are currently searching for a QC Senior Analyst for a great company based in Runcorn that specialises in fine chemical manufacturing.
Summary: The QC Senior Analyst is responsible for all manner of analytical testing with the goal of determining if the substance meets the standards or requirements of the project. Ensure the results are reported accurately and shared with the relevant departments.
- Prepares and tests samples from all phases of the global and internal manufacturing operations, with the goal of determining if the substance meets the standards or requirements of the project.
- ensure all systems in use are qualified and calibrated and results are reliable, precise and accurate.
- Maintain equipment as appropriate and offer training to others as required.
- They are responsible for the generation of Certificates of Analysis and should assist in the collation of data as requested
- Provides technical expertise to support method development and validation.
- Collection and compilation of statistical quality data and prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Conduct internal audits and support external on-site audits as required
- Management of stock on the ERP system in relation to the process workflows
- Monitor corrective and preventive actions of audits and deviations and supervise deviation management and change control activities.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- HND/BSc or Equivalent in Chemistry
- >5years in relevant industry. Chemicals or pharma
- Advanced knowledge of Chromatographic techniques HPLC & GC
- Ability to problem solve, prioritise workloads and have a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication (oral and written)
- Ability to comply and knowledge of health, safety, and regulatory requirements
- High standard of housekeeping and cleanliness
- Information technology and advanced computer skills
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Sense of organization and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with good ability to produce technical reports
- Strong team player and motivate others
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Newly refurbished state of the art facility
Clear progression path
Plus other great perks and benefits
If you are interested in this role please apply or call Antony at Proactive Personnel Manchester on 0161 661 8000