Proactive Personnel Ltd are currently recruiting for a Transport Planner to work for our market leading client based in Ashton-in-Makerfield.
Our client is one of the leading independent suppliers to the construction industry in the UK and Ireland, serving both trade customers and the general public.
The key responsibilities for the Transport Planner will be:
- Produce a daily Transport Plan in line with customer orders and expectations, negotiating best times where possible to best utilise the available fleet
- Utilise vehicles to plan all vehicles with a view to achieve daily revenue targets and set performance KPI’s
- Development of transport strategies and plans
- To ensure efficient and cost-effective management of required transport loadings per day
- Ownership of all planning activities for full and part load consignments for direct and multi-drop deliveries to customers in the UK
As a Fleet admin you will need:
– Previous office experience is preferred
– Excellent telephone manner
– Strong organisational skills
– Previous experience in a similar position is advantageous, although full training will be given.
As a Transport Planner you will be required to work :
07:30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday
07:30 to 16:00 Friday
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become the new Transport Planner then please click “Apply” today.
Contact Matthew on (phone number removed)