Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant/ Purchase Ledger clerk looking for a new opportunity within a professional and friendly team?
My client is looking for an articulate & well-organised individual to join their team on a permanent basis, with part time or full time hours available. With perfect, historic country surroundings and excellent on-site facilities this is not a role to miss!
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
What’s in it for you?
- Free on-site food, including lunch everyday.
- Full free use of all site facilities & surrounding grounds, including the Gym.
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays.
- Working hours of 8:30am-5pm Monday- Friday.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities if wanted!
- Uploading and processing invoices.
- Ensuring all invoices are correct & resolving any queries.
- Assisting with the payroll & HR Team- Monthly payroll.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- General administration duties to assist the Accounts team.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A proven accounts background.
- AAT Qualifications are desirable but not essential.
- You will be organised and able to work well off your own initiative.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Experience using SAGE is preferred but not essential- all system training will be provided.
Application ends on April 6, 2023