Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant looking to join a small, friendly and loyal team with great part time hours available? My client is looking for a bubbly, articulate and organised individual to join them on a permanent basis. If this sounds like you then please apply now!
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent part time hours of 10am-2pm Monday- Wednesday, with some flexibility available.
- A permanent role within a growing and well established local business.
- Great central location with free parking and public transport links.
- 28 days holiday- pro rata for part time.
- Raising sales invoices & chasing payments.
- Making VAT payments.
- Entering clock cards onto SAGE & making wage payments (monthly)
- Assisting with general filing of job cards & letters.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience using SAGE is desired but not essential, full training will be provided.
- You will have experience processing invoices and assisting with payroll processes.
- You will be a bubbly & outgoing personality.
For a confidential chat call Lois Barber today on 01952 621156!