Are you a bubbly, confident, adaptable and motivated individual seeking a busy and challenging role? Our client is recruiting for an Administrator to join their welcoming team, experience is preferred and personality and a willingness to learn is key. If this sounds like you, please apply now!
What’s in it for you?
- An early finish on a Friday of 4:30pm. 8:30am-5pm Monday- Thursday.
- A central location with free on-site parking and excellent public transport links.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- A temporary to permanent role within a well-established local business.
- Recording all absences & holidays and returning this to the HR department weekly.
- Arranging meetings.
- Recording expenses ready for processing with the accounts team.
- Supporting with planning external promotional events.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- You will be highly organised and able to work with others as part of a team.
- You will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Previous administration experience is essential.
For a confidential chat please call Lois Barber on 01952 621156!