Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for administrators to work within a successful office environment in Liverpool
As an administrator you will be responsible for managing your own work load in a busy office, maintaining company databases & ensuring all general administration is completed effeciently and accurately.
Immediate starts are available and the successful candidate would have some experience in an administration or data entry position.
It would be advantageous to have the ability to think on your feet and to be able to converse effectively with clients from multiple different industry sectors.
RESPONSIBILITIES – ADMINISTRATOR
- Answering any incoming calls in to the business and resolving queries.
- General administration duties.
- Inputting data.
- Dealing with any email correspondence.
- Create document files in excel for new vehicle orders
- Any ad hoc duties.
DESIRED SKILLS – ADMINISTRATOR
- Excellent communication skills – being able to speak to clients from all walks of life.
- Ability to build positive working relations with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- The ability to working under pressure within a busy environment