Proactive Personnel are currently searching for an administrator for a company based in the centre of Wilmslow. The company is a successful business partnering blue chip companies with electrical engineering projects, working in the renewable energy sector.
The primary responsibilities for the role include:
- Typing e.g. letters, orders etc.
- Processing orders, invoices and expenses
- Producing new or updating existing literature
- Producing new or updating excel spreadsheets
- Updating and controlling plant schedules etc.
- Booking travel and hotels when necessary
- Booking training courses when necessary
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
Good computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, Photoshop (would be an advantage)
- Organisation – time allocation, and numeracy
- Good communication skills including a confident telephone manner
- A desire to develop as a role and as an individual.
- Experience or ability to assist with reporting systems.
- The ability to problem solve
- The ability to manage tasks to achieve results
- Ability to engage positively with customers and our team.
- Ability to prioritise and achieve goals and deadlines
- Experience with social media platforms would be an advantage
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Clear progression path
- Plus many more!
If you would like to know more please call Antony at Proactive Personnel Manchester or apply!