Are you an experienced Buyer looking for a new opportunity within a growing & well-established company?
My client is looking for a bubbly, organised and driven Buyer to join their friendly team on a permanent basis with some great company benefits available!
What’s in it for you?
- Early finishes on a Friday, when possible.
- Standard working hours of 8:30am-5pm.
- Occasional working from home options.
- Good holiday allowance, with the opportunity to purchase more & your birthday off!
- Free snacks and lunches.
- Company reward schemes.
- Purchasing items for resale to ensure all customer requirements are met.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, sourcing products from a global supply base and preparing and evaluating tenders.
- Responsible for supporting the companies’ procurement strategy in order to deliver cost savings and process improvements.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A proven background in Procurement.
- A bubbly and driven character, able to work off your own initiative.
- Good negotiation skills.
- You will also be computer literate.
Please call Lois Barber on 01743 360360 today for more details or apply online!