Proactive Personnel ltd are recruiting for our client based between Burton on Trent and Lichfield for an experienced Certification Engineer. This will be working for a world leading manufacturer in the oil, gas and nuclear industries.
You will be responsible for creating certification packages for products manufactured inhouse, checking and validation of supplier documentation in accordance with the relevant industries.
- Producing in-house certification documentation, comprising of raw material, manufacturing verification, laboratory testing and NDT reports.
- Checking incoming material certification in accordance with both national and international standards / specifications.
- Ensuring that base material certificates are compliant with the manufacturing processes.
- Producing bespoke material certification following internal manufacturing processes
- Checking laboratory test reports in accordance with the purchase order requirements
- Producing NDT reports and ensuring compliance with the purchase order
- Liaising with 3rd party inspectors in relation to material certification releases
- Liaising with clients in relation to material certification queries
- Liaising with the third party test laboratories in relation to the release of material samples, purchase orders.
- Interfacing with the commercial, technical, manufacturing and expediting departments
- Prior experience and knowledge of industry standards and specifications.
- Will hold a valid full UK driving licence
- Ideally further education qualification in materials science, mechanical engineering, or similar
- Ability to apply technical judgements where necessary.
In return for your skills and knowledge, our client are willing to offer a highly competitive salary.
An immediate start is available for the successful candidate.