Are you a HGV Class One Driver? Are you looking for guaranteed work Monday to Friday every week for the remainder of the year and next year or even leading to permanent?
This position involves dealing with curtain side trailers with a variety of different start times and length of shifts to meet the needs of the driver. The work is constant and for the right candidate there can be options to go permanent after 12 weeks.
Your new job:
- Temporary on-going/ permanent work
- Carry out general haulage work
- Flexibility can be arranged regarding start times and length of shifts
- Deliveries can be local and nationwide
- Ensure deliveries are delivered and efficiently on time
- Ensure all relevant delivery notes and paperwork are completed correctly
What you’ll need…
- Experience would be advantageous
- Valid Digital Tachograph card is essential
- Completed CPC training course
For more information, contact Andy Wardroper or Sam Edwards on 01952 52 52 52