Do you want to work for an established, growing company who are at an exciting stage of it’s development?
If you are interested in a career within Machining, then this CNC Machinist role is for you…
The position is with a Flintshire based company who are looking for an individual to join their engineering team and support their CNC Machinist role.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 07:00 – 17:00.
You will receive – CNC Machinist:
· Pay rate dependant upon experience, ranging from £15 – £17ph.
· Temp to perm role with potential to go permanent after 12 weeks worked.
· Overtime rates at x1.5.
Responsibilities – CNC Machinist:
· Setting and operating of a 3 axis HAAS milling machine.
· Reading and working from engineering drawings.
· Making bespoke and small batch orders.
· Tool changing.
· Programme using Mastercam.
· Working to tight tolerances.
Desired Skills – CNC Machinist:
· HNC / NVQ / City and Guilds in Engineering or equivalent.
· Must be competent with using Mastercam.
· Must be fully trained in the use of CNC 3-Axis Millers.
Proactive Personnel specialise in the recruitment of staff across the UK. From Inverness to Plymouth our database has been developed over the past 20 years to be able to assist you in finding your ideal job first time round. It has also gained us the reputation for being one of the leading recruiters within this field. We have multiple vacancies nationwide, so please get in touch to find out more information with this or other positions.