Are you a CNC Programmer looking for a new opportunity offering excellent career progression and salary?!
Our client is looking for an exceptional person to join their growing team.
DAY SHIFT – Monday – Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm, Friday 7am-12pm
What’s in it for you?
- A starting annual salary of £31,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual bonuses
- Brand new headquarters facilities!
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Life insurance after 12 months service
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING…
- Programming CNC machines to produce manufactured parts to the highest quality
- Operating manual machinery & hand tools
- Working both in a team and independently
- Working to drawings
- Using CAD files with a variety of materials and manufacturing processes
- Working safely to protect yourself and those around you
WHAT YOU’LL NEED…
- 2 years+ experience as a CNC programmer is ESSENTIAL!
- Previous experience working with CNC milling machines
- Experience using Haas Controller (Preferable)
- GCSE’s in Mathematics & English (Essential)
- City & guilds in engineering level 1 (Desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of CAD/CAM
- Knowledge of measuring tools (micrometres, callipers, gauges)
- Knowledge of CNC language – Haas controller, Fanuc & G-codes
- Great listening skills
- Effective verbal & written communicator
- Eye for detail
Interested? Apply now for an immediate call!
If you would like more information, Call Lyen on 01952 525252.