Proactive Personnel ltd are currently recruiting for 6 Contracts Administrators for our client based in Burton on Trent.
Your main responsibility in this role is to help the smooth and efficient flow of goods from various 4PL facilities across Europe to the end destination. As part of the operations, you will be required to liaise with internal and external customers in a professional manner at all times.
This will involve various methods of communication where accuracy and efficiency is key! You will be providing excellent customer service to key people involved in the supply chain and liaise directly with the customer, suppliers and internal management.
In order to complete this role, you will be required to:
- Answer / make telephone calls, meet and greet visitors and contractors on site
- Maintain records
- Liaise with shipping lines
- Monitoring of container arrival schedules
- Day to day contact with 3PL providers
- Preparing reports
- Attend and participate in internal meetings
- Communicate with internal departments
- Participate in audits
- Contribute to the maintenance of excellent housekeeping.
- Delivery a quality customer / client service.
We are looking for a candidate with an enthusiastic approach to their job who is looking for a career opportunity. Training will be provided, but previous experience in a similar role would be desirable.
We welcome candidates to apply who have a strong customer service background.
08:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday.
£26,000 – £31,000 per annum (higher end for supervisor experience / skills).
This is a permanent role directly with the business.
You will also be entitled to 30 days holiday (inclusive of stats), company pension scheme, life assurance and a medical care plan.